Christopher House of Hope (CHOH) has the main program open in West Palm Beach, Florida. There are 60+ beds available for both men and women whose objective is to become a productive member of society. CHOH has assisted over 5,000 people over the last 10 years.
CHOH was founded in 2001 in West Palm Beach, Florida, by Chris Occhipinti. We have assisted many individuals to become productive members of society and transitioned others with the welfare to work program.
CHOH also serves the state and local courts, we assist in the transitioning of nonviolent offenders back into a productive role in society. In Florida, 97% of the individuals sentenced to CHOH have successfully completed the program. We provide a new beginning to those who need it and want it. Building a stable foundation and learning new life skills is only part of the experience that CHOH has to offer.
The information on this page provides some background about who we are and our objectives. Please contact us if you know someone who needs our help.
CHOH offers HOPE!
A 90 to 365 day program with services that include, but are not limited to:
• A Clean, Safe, Sober Environment
• Job Readiness Class
• A Job
• Assistance with Legal Situations
• Assistance obtaining Driver’s License
• Reconnecting with Family
• A Bank Account
• A counselor twice per week
• Life Skills classes
• Character Development
• Money Management
• Computer Skills
• Upon 12 month graduation, CHOH will be helpful in the graduate acquiring a house, HOME OWNERSHIP!
Residents at CHOH are required to:
• Pay program fee of $150.00 per week (upon successful employment)
• Follow all rules and procedures such as but not limited to:
-Live a clean and sober life
-Maintain gainful employment
-Live truthfully and honorably
Who is eligible forCHOH:
• Individuals must arrive clean and sober
• A qualified individual has a STRONG desire to change his/her lifestyle, thinking, and way of life.
• Has a minimum of 8th grade education
• Has a referral from an approved CHOH agency
Thank you for your interest in the Christopher House of Hope.
Founder/Program Director CHOH
Copyright 2011 Christopher House of Hope.
All rights reserved.