Christopher House of Hope (CHOH) is now open in West Palm Beach, Florida. We have 60+ beds available for both men and women whose objective is to become a productive member of society. CHOH has assisted over 3800 people over the last 10 years
Christopher House was founded in 2001 in West Palm Beach, Florida, by Chris Occhipinti. We have assisted hundreds of individuals to become productive members of society and transitioned others with the welfare to work program.
Christopher House also serves the state and local courts, assisting in the transitioning of nonviolent offenders back into a productive role in society. In Florida, 97% of the individuals sentenced to Christopher House have successfully completed the program. We provide a new beginning to those who need it and want it. Building a stable foundation and learning new life skills is part of the experience that is Christopher House.
The information on this page provides some background about who we are and our objectives. Please contact us if you know someone who needs and wants help.
CHOH offers its residents HOPE!
A 90 to 365 day program with services that include, but are not limited to:
• A clean, safe, sober environment
• Job training
• A job
• Assistance with legal process
• Assistance obtaining a driver’s license
• Reconnecting with family
• A bank account (Regions Bank)
• A counselor twice per week
• Life Skills classes
• Job readiness
• Character development
• Money management
• Computer skills
• Upon 12month graduation,CHOH will be helpful in acquiring a house, HOME OWNERSHIP!
Residents at CHOH are required to:
• Pay program fee of $150.00 per week (upon successful employment)
• Follow all rules and procedures such as but not limited to:
-Live a clean and sober life
-Maintain gainful employment
-Live truthfully and honorably
Who is eligible for CHOH:
• Individuals must arrive clean and sober
• A qualified individual has a STRONG desire to change his/her lifestyle, thinking, and way of life.
• Has a minimum of 8th grade education
• Has a referral from an approved CHOH agency
The following pages will further document the CHOH program and it's operation over the past 10 years.
Thank you for your interest in the Christopher House of Hope.
Founder/Program Director CHOH